With all of the things we have learned and experienced here in Honduras, one of the greatest reflections we have had has been while watching Ezra and other children here. They are content with little, loving, joyful & curious - little sponges and mimic everything around them. If you think about it - how much better would the world be if we all lived as these little children live? With that childlike faith & joy, mimicking everything that Jesus taught us and worried about nothing else?
So for this newsletter, we wanted to share a different perspective of the ministry down here. One that comes from a child - that we can learn a lot from. And we pray that this speaks to you all as much as it does to us, and that we gain a greater understanding of what God wants each of our lives to be like.
He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them.
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children,
you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."
- Matthew 18 2:-5
- God's continued guidance and protection
- Bible studies maturing us & others in the Lord
- Relationships continue to strengthen
- For God to continue to highlight specific people in discipleship
- Continued growth in team unity
- God's provision for an increase in new monthly partners in 2019
Experience Our Journey With Us
* Please designate all online donations to Saurers Family Mission
supported By PayPal