"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says
is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself,
goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it--
not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it--
they will be blessed in what they do."
- James 1:22-25
-Salvations and growth of the people here
-Deeper relationships with disciples
- Successful start of the school year and transition back
- Unity and Harmony in the Enlaces team to be most effective in ministry
- Continued growth and forming of new relationships in Rec Center and Schools
- Balance of studying, discussing, and living out the Word together with those we minister to & with
- That God blesses and reveals Himself in new ways to all those connected to the ministry at Enlaces
Experience Our Journey With Us
* Please designate all online donations to Saurers Family Mission
supported By PayPal